A Ticket for our Grand Raffle - £5 a ticket - Draw on Sunday 24th October 2021
Range of Upcircle beauty products
Truthbrush and toothpaste tablets
Tabitha Eve beauty set - box
Rugged Nature essentials kit
Lydia Meying notebooks
Lit Salt Cleanse Candle
Eden daisy perfume
Bramley Ivy Hand gift set
5 Books donated from our suppliers BookSpeed
Baba and Boo reusable nappy starter kit
Lobster House Studio hand painted xmas window
Hand painted scarf by Patricia Shea designs
A3 art print by artist Jenny Steele
Grayson Perry curator led tour and catalogue
Mango and Skye xl tie dye jumper
over £50 worth of cruelty free hair products donated by Love Hair by Charmaine
Breathwork session by the amazing Nature Therapies
Sourdough bread gift voucher from Our Dough,
Mediation pack and gift voucher from our lovely neighbours Clouds
Rip Rap Organics Clothing Voucher
A sustainably sourced slogan hoody from Transcend Therapies
A beautiful baby t shirt and tote bag printed by artist Nell Smith
2 Vintage Scarves form our friend Oh Betty Jean
Ceramic soap dish handmade by Scalloped and Pearled
Gift Voucher for kids clothes from Bagelface
Tiger ad Co soy wax candle
Cactus from sustainable plant grower DJA Plants
Weekly planner designed by Eve Tanner Print
A knitted Greta Thunberg (knitted by my mum)
Sustainable beauty care products from SparrowRoad Handmade
and a Doggie Hamper from our friends at Little Lola’s Bakery.... Phew, what a line up!!!
What will the money be used for? - As with all profits from the business since opening the raffle money will be utilised to facilitate the next growth plans for the shop
If I buy a ticket online how do I know my number - Online tickets will be assigned thier online order number as thier unique raffle number - this will not match any of the physical tickets in store and if multiple tickets are purchased on the same order number these will be assigned an letter to allow for multiple entries (eg order ref 165 with 3 tickets will be entered as 165A, 165B, 165C)
For any further questions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to keep this FAQ page updated
These Terms & Conditions Apply to The Dispensary Salfords GRAND RAFFLE October 2021
Promoter: The Dispensary Salford Ltd, a registered company in England 12674646, The Grand Raffle (the "Raffle") is licensed with Salford Council - License No. 160844, under the 2005 Gambling Act
Name of Responsible Person: Fay Watts, Unit 106 Upper Edgerton Walk, Ellesmere Shopping Centre, Walkden, M28 3ZH
- Tickets are not to be sold to, sold by, or bought on behalf of anyone under 16 years of age. Any tickets bought by or on behalf of somebody under the age of 16 will be rejected from the draw and the money returned to them.
- The Raffle is open to residents of mainland Great Britain only (this excludes Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands). Agencies or other companies that have any connection with the production of the Raffle, as well as relatives of such persons, are unable to enter the Raffle. The named license holder is also ineligible to enter.
- Participation in this raffle costs £5 per raffle ticket. The maximum number of tickets purchased is four hundred (£200) per draw.
- Payment for participation in the raffle can be made by debit card or cash either online or instore
- Raffle tickets will be entered into the draw when the whole payment is received.
- Sense accepts no responsibility for raffle tickets which are lost, damaged, illegible, or from which the prize-winner cannot be identified, or for any technical failure or event which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted. No responsibility is taken for raffle tickets and payment lost, delayed, or damaged in the post and proof of posting will not be accepted as
- The closing date and prize draw date for the Raffle will be emailed on the e-tickets and for instore tickets, entrants are requested to follow the QR code to the webpage stating all terms and conditions. The prize winners will be randomly selected in an independently supervised draw held at a third party’s premises on the draw date. (Security of the Shopping Centre)
- The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be notified by post or telephone no later than 3 weeks after the draw date. Winning ticket numbers will be published on our website and the winners details will be made available instore
- If you feel you have a problem with gambling, please visit https://www.begambleaware.org/
- We do not capture the personal information recorded on your raffle ticket stubs. This information is used by The Dispensary Salford to contact you if you hold a winning ticket only.